Does your microwave have spaghetti sauce splattered all over? Well, here are five tips to get your microwave looking and smelling great again:
- Fill a glass bowl with half a cup of water
- Squeeze a lemon into the bowl and leave the peel in for a clean, fresh scent.
- Run the microwave on high for two to three minutes.
- When the time is up, remove the bowl and the turntable, be cautious as the bowl will be hot.
- With a towel or microfiber, wipe the ceiling and sides first, finishing with the bottom to get rid of any left over crumbs.
The lemon is a natural, green way to clean making it safe for you and your family.