Did you know the CDC recommends getting the flu vaccine once a year, preferably by the end of October to better protect yourself before the flu activity begins. Anyone that is 6 months and older should get this done.
Prevent the spread of germs by:
- Avoiding close contact with those who are sick
- If you are sick with flu-like symptoms, stay home for at least 24 hours
- Covering your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, if soap and water aren’t available, use hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Disinfect surface areas and objects that might be contaminated with germs